As a QA Tester, you will be embedded within the development team and will be responsible for testing a wide range of game features and systems across multiple disciplines.
WHAT YOU WILL DO/YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of game features or systems from inception through to release and work alongside production and developers to deliver a fully tested product.
- You will develop and maintain Test Plans and Test Cases and work alongside our testing partners to aid in their completion.
- Highlighting any risks to testing and delivery and providing mitigation to the QA Manager/Production team.
- You will investigate and report issues from our community and report them back to development.
- You have excellent analytical, problem identification and solving skills
- Be approachable and have a keenness to help others in QA and on the rest of the team.
- You can task switch and are able to confidently work across multiple groups in the company.
- A desire to improve process, knowledge sharing and best practice across the studio.
- Able to prioritise workload and raising workload issues when required as early as possible.