"To apply: Ref - 513144100. QA Tester
Leading mobile games studio currently expanding and with many new projects, is looking for a talented QA tester with passion for free-to-play games to work closely with development and production teams to identify potential risks to the release.
• Work and communicate with cross-functional teams, including non-technical staff.
• Write and execute test plans and cases, reporting results to management.
• Understand the game developing process including prioritisation of features before release takes place.
• Proven experience as software/games tester.
• Great communication skills
• Eye for detail and recognition of faults or unbalance
• Ability to estimate work complexity and time
• Proficiency in Unity, P4, JIRA an Excel, and knowledge of developer areas in Android and iOS would be a plus.
Salary: Between £25K - £33K
Location: UK or Malta. Full remote but based in either location
To apply please send CV to Samantha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"