OPM’s client, a leading UK based Game Development Studio, are currently looking for a Quest Designer as the next addition to their team. The studio is almost 20 years old and they bring together some of the most experienced and talented developers from the UK industry.
As a Quest Designer you will use scripting and proprietary tools while closely collaborating with all other disciplines to craft quest and open-world gameplay. You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable and you will compose design documentation to a high standard.
· Previous experience working in a Quest/Gameplay design position on at least one published title.
· Knowledge of key quest and open-world gameplay design concepts.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· A genuine passion for games.
· Use scripting and proprietary tools to craft quests and open-world gameplay.
· Work in collaboration with all other disciplines to bring the vision of the game to life.
· Create and present design documentation at a high standard.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!