Proven on target earnings – £35-£50k – uncapped commission structure
The successful applicant will be offered flexible working hours on a part-remote basis – 90% remote / 10% in-office. Applicants must live within commuting distance of Colchester.
Established in 1998, OPMjobs are a recruitment agency based in Colchester that specialises in the video games industry. Having placed candidates in 37 countries, we work on a global scale to help the biggest and best companies in gaming find staff; including EA, Ubisoft and Sony to name a few. The focus for OPM is customer experience, and we are proud to hold a Feefo customer review rating of 4.9/5.
Having made record financial profits in the last year, we are currently expanding and looking for an experienced and adventurous Recruitment Consultant to join our team. You don’t need to be a hardcore gamer or have experience working in the games industry to join us, we’re looking for someone that wants to continue their career in recruitment.
As a small family-run business, the mentality of the team is very much that of a family. We have a heavy focus on employee well-being and all staff are supported both professionally and personally. Every bit of support is constructive and aims to take you further in your career. Staff are given the freedom to be creative and run their own desk as a mini business.
What’s on offer to the right person?
- Competitive and uncapped commission structure
- Hot desks, hot jobs and motivated senior candidates
- Become part of a close-knit, best in class team of professionals that want to see you grow
- Structured, individually personalised training induction and training program
- Opportunities to visit game studios and attend exhibitions
- 37.5-hour week with flexitime
- 99% permanent vacancy desk
- State of the art CRM & productivity tools
- Admin & resourcing support
- No working over Christmas period
- Regular company-paid social events
- Birthday cake and anniversary gifts
Desired Skills and Attributes
- You have worked as a '360' recruitment consultant before
- You’ve consistently hit financial targets
- You possess the ambition and initiative to do something different
- And a proven track record in business/relationship development
- You’re a great communicator and presenter
- Results orientated
- Driven work attitude
- Working knowledge of MS Office, LinkedIn and CRM
If this all sounds like you'd like to know more about what its like to work for OPMjobs, get in touch!