Proven on target earnings – £35-£50k.
The successful applicant will be offered flexible working hours on a part-remote basis. Applicants must live within commuting distance of Colchester.
We are a recruitment agency that specialises in the Video Games and Interactive Entertainment industries. Working on a global scale, we help the biggest and best companies in the games industry find staff; including EA, Ubisoft and Sony to name a few.
Having made record financial profits in the last year, we are currently expanding and looking for an experienced and adventurous Recruitment Consultant to join our team on a hot desk. You don’t need to be a hardcore gamer or have experience working in the games industry to join us, we’re looking for someone that wants to continue their career in recruitment.
As a small family-run business, the mentality of the team is very much that of a family. We have a heavy focus on employee well-being and all staff are supported both professionally and personally. Every bit of support is constructive and aims to take you further in your career. Staff are given the freedom to be creative and run their own desk as a mini-business. The office is a friendly atmosphere where people have fun and everyone pitches in to help one another.
What’s on offer to the right person?
- Competitive and uncapped commission structure
- Hot desks, hot jobs and motivated senior candidates
- Ongoing training and career progression path
- Travel opportunities to games trade shows
- Modern office located in the fast-growing Tollgate Business Park
- 37.5 hour week with flexitime
- Working in an ever-adapting environment where curiosity is paramount
- 99% permanent vacancy desk
- Office dogs!
Desired Skills and Attributes
- You have worked as a '360' recruitment consultant before
- You’ve consistently hit financial targets
- You possess the ambition and initiative to do something different
- And a proven track record in business/relationship development
- You’re a great communicator and presenter
- Results orientated
- Driven work attitude
- Working knowledge of MS Office, LinkedIn and CRM
Think you could be the right person? Please apply now! A cover letter detailing the reasons you think you are right for this job would improve your chances greatly