Salary: OTE £18k – C£24k – uncapped commission structure
The successful applicant will be offered flexible working hours and given the option to work fully-remotely.
Established in 1998, OPMjobs are a recruitment agency based in Colchester that specialises in the video games industry. Having placed candidates in 37 countries, we work on a global scale to help the biggest and best companies in gaming find staff; including EA, Ubisoft and Sony to name a few. The focus for OPM is customer experience, and we are proud to hold a Feefo customer review rating of 4.9/5.
Due to continued success, we are looking for someone to join the Recruitment Support Team. You don’t need to be a gamer or have experience working in recruitment to join us, we’re looking for someone that wants to begin a recruitment career in the world's fastest growing entertainment sector.
What’s on offer to the right person?
- Become part of a close-knit, best in class team of professionals that want to see you grow
- Structured, individually personalised training induction and training program
- Opportunities to visit game studios and attend exhibitions
- Proven career progression into a recruitment consultant role
- 37.5-hour week with flexitime
- State of the art CRM & productivity tools
- No working over the Christmas period
- Regular company-paid social events
- Birthday cake and anniversary gifts
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing OPMjobs' talent database by pro-actively sourcing and selecting candidates using internet sourcing and social media platforms
- Reviewing the company's recruitment systems and the effectiveness of advertising channels to make recommendations on new ways to attract and source talent
- Make regular phone calls to update with job seekers
- Build long-term relationships with games industry professionals
- Administrative tasks supporting the sales team
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, face to face, video chat
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience using social media – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Sales experience a plus
- Willingness to learn
- Results orientated
- Driven work attitude
- Confidence to get on the phone
As a small family-run business, the mentality of the team is very much that of a family. We have a heavy focus on employee well-being and all staff are supported both professionally and personally. Every bit of support is constructive and aims to take you further in your career. Staff are given the freedom to be creative and run their own desk as a mini business.
If this all sounds like you'd like to know more about what its like to work for OPMjobs, get in touch!