Nine Worlds Studios in Munich, Germany, is a newly formed game development studio under the roof of Kalypso Media Group. Our experienced team of game development professionals works on internationally renowned IPs, creating fresh and innovative video game products for Next-Gen Consoles and PC. We’re looking for development colleagues with a good sense of team spirit and a high standard of quality, to create great games for players worldwide.
As a member, you will work closely with the whole team and have a significant impact on our projects.
To support our team, we are looking for a Regular Unreal Engine Technical Artist (m/f/d)
- An experienced and ambitious team, working together on internationally acclaimed and globally marketed titles.
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company group.
- Small team, huge security: while the work of each of our team members leaves a visible imprint on our games, being part of the Kalypso Media Group offers support and security in all stages of development.
- Fresh fruit and soft drinks are freely available.
- An ergonomic workplace: height-adjustable sit/stand table, comfortable gaming chair and 27” screens.
- High-end hardware.
- Sustainability and public transport: our office is within walking distance of a subway and bus station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata job ticket for public transport.
- Travel allowance available as an alternative for car drivers.
- Contribution towards lunch costs.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office based)
- Up to 30 vacation days, plus 12 public holidays.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- You are a passionate gamer and motivated game developer
- You have good knowledge with UE4
- You have at least 3 years of experience with developing games or other software
- You worked with versioning systems
- You have good communication skills in English
We appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in different departments of game development, e.g. programming, modelling, etc.
- Implementation of the game’s look and feel
- Creation of technical asset specifications
- Conception and implementation of game feedback and signs
- Setup and maintenance of asset pipelines
- Implementation of shaders and materials
- Implementation of Technical Animation with Animation Blueprints and/or procedural animations
- Creation of Visual Effects
- Setup & maintenance of the game’s lighting and post processing
- Integration of assets and animations
- Implementation of user interfaces
- Analysis and evaluation of feature designs
- Work together with all departments to achieve the best result
- Support the team with your skills
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.