This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console & PC Games
OPMs client is an established video game publisher for various platforms based in France who have been in the industry for over 30 years. They are seeking a Release Manager to join their Marketing team.
- Schedule the deliverables required for releasing games and associated content with the relevant services, both internal (production, marketing, and sales) and external. Track the schedules daily and update them as projects progress and issues occur.
- Analyse the risks and technical options for each platform to draw up recommendations for submission strategies.
- With help from the Assistant Release Manager, prepare and coordinate the release of each product on the various digital distribution platforms based on commercial offerings: pre-orders, special editions, additional content, demos/betas, etc.
- Ensure all metadata is available online (prices, dates, technical specifications, ratings, images, text, videos, etc.) on the product pages and in accordance with the marketing plans.
- As the main contact for their first-party partners, build and foster special relationships with regular contacts.
- Ensure operational and technical information is shared with external distributors.
- Track the development of work processes with their partners and update internal documentation for product managers, graphic designers, and digital sales managers.
- Ensure schedules are adhered to and that there is optimal coordination with internal and external contacts. Ensure games from the portfolio are released according to the established distribution plan.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!