OPM’s client is a record-breaking indie studio based in Nice, France. They are currently seeking a Gameplay Programmer to join development on their new title.
The successful candidate will ensure the quality of game features and make sure they are delivered in line with the release schedule.
- Research and build AI elements that will best enhance the game
- Create custom code and AI tools to expand the game
- Design procedures and product documentation
- Collaborate with the technical director and leads on technical AI design and core AI tech and feature rollout.
- Assisting animators, designer and programmers on AI requirements
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to ensure a smooth roll out of new features.
- Develop prototypes for testing
- Work together with game testers to identify bugs and effect changes based on feedback
- Excellent knowledge and expert programming experience.
- Shipped at least 1 game as an AI programmer
- Background in advanced mathematics
- Strong understanding of physics
- Professional experience programming movement, navigation and decision-making AI
- Mastery of C/C++, with excellent multi-threaded programming techniques.
- Skill with using Unreal Engine AI as well as other AI frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Expertise on at least one major platform
- Fluent in English
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!