Our client is one of the worlds leading teams in video game AI, they are now looking for a Associate Producer to help supervise the management and delivery of a key project. This role is offered fully remote or at their offices in Edinburgh.
What you will be doing:
- Assist with milestone commitment and quality tracking
- Clarify creation pipelines and put communication pathways in place
- Handle the external communications and scheduling discussions with clients
- Monitor and report on project costs
- Maintain a clean, up to date backlog JIRA
- Address production bottlenecks, dependencies, and risks
- Identify external production needs and maintain product schedules
Who you are:
- 2+ years’ experience in a project management/producer role in the games industry
- Great knowledge and use of JIRA
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Great communicator
- Background knowledge and passion for the games and the game industry
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Remote working option with flexible working hours
- Great benefits package including private healthcare
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2688.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.