OPMs clients is seeking a Remote Audio Programmer to join a well-known independent game developer’s studio based in Warsaw. The studio is looking to reshape the industry landscape and on a new generation of Online Shooters for the worldwide gaming community.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining audio systems and overall architecture under lead supervision
- Testing existing systems and proposing new systems and features implementations whenever is cost-effective
- Generating performance and memory optimization Tools and Features
- Testing, debugging, profiling, optimizing and documenting implementations
- Actively attending code reviews
- Highly seasoned C++ knowledge
- Solid software engineering experience
- Great knowledge of audio processing tools and terminology
- Understanding of digital signal processing as it relates to audio processing
- Passion for writing solid, reliable, efficient code and highly scalable systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Open-minded team player attitude
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!