Our client is a multi-platform videogame studio looking for a Build Engineer join their team and improve performance, develop, and optimise engine extensions. This role is offered remote if your based in the UK or Ireland.
What you will be doing:
- Implement methodologies for software development in a multiplatform environment
- Implement or integrate tools for code and asset building, deployment, software analysis and reporting infrastructure
- Provider support for teams
- Create and maintain documentation of the build process
- Facilitate and support the continuous integration process
- Ensure the development tools are used effectivity
Who you are:
- Industry experience in a build programming role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Experience in source control, automatic building, and unit testing tools
- Great knowledge of Python, C#, C++
- Good knowledge and understanding of game development pipelines
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
A great work life balance with a healthy and supportive work environment, alongside a competitive salary and amazing benefit package
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2801.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.