Our client is a worldwide Hyper casual mobile games publisher with a world-renowned client list. They are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team and help PC games enter the promising mobile games market. This role is offered fully remote to worldwide candidates.
What you will be doing:
- Identify potential high-quality clients, building mutually beneficial relationships with them
- Keep up to date with the latest gaming industry trends, news, and knowledge
- Establish cooperation with suitable PC game developers and publisher
- Act as a bridge between the internal team and the client
- Build and manage pipeline of partnership conversations
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience on PC games in a Business Development position
- Strong track record of building senior-level relationships within the gaming industry
- Possess an existing network with premium and indie game developers and publishers
- Experience or good understanding of the full game cycle from a marketing perspective
- Familiarity with a majority of premium and indie games on the market and in-depth knowledge of the market
- Fluent in English
- Strong interest in mobile games and the broader gaming industry
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Great benefits backage
- Fully remote working offered
- Opportunity to work with a well-respected and worldwide game developer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2721.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.