We are working with a revolutionary French speaking game studio changing the whole process of how games are made. Your role in the company will be beyond that of a simple technical role you will be involved in all aspects of the game’s development.
This exciting game’s studio is now looking for a C# Unity Gameplay Programmer to help develop their new action game. This role is offered fully remote from anywhere in France or French territories.
What you will be doing?
- Design, develop, write, test, and add game code
- Implement gameplay features e.g., game-feel, player progression, player skills
- Test and refine features and support the automation of feature testing
- Maintain existing code in gameplay and UI areas
- Follow best practises, development processes, documentation, and coding standards
- Break down and plan tasks according to the board, collectively set objectives
- Communicate ideas, intent, and constraints to both technical and non-technical team members
- Work within set time frames and objectives
- Take an active interest and position on subjects beyond the current project (business strategy, organisation, future projects etc)
Who you are?
- 2+ years of experience in a programming or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Experience with at least one full game development cycle
- Strong knowledge of Unity 3D and C#
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills
- Experience implementing game features and systems
- Great team worker and desire to work in a team
- Good French speaking skills
- Passion and knowledge of action games
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Great benefits package included
- Career progression opportunities available incl. becoming a partner!
- Remote from France
- Meal tickets offered
- Opportunity to attend events and conferences
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2650.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.