We are working with a well-established multi-platform games studio who are looking for C++ Unreal Gameplay Programmers to join their team and work on their latest projects. This role is offered remote or as a relocation if based in the UK, Ireland, or EU.
What you will be doing:
- Design, implement, and maintain gameplay features using C++ and Unreal Engine
- Write high-quality, efficient and scalable code
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure gameplay mechanics are fun, engaging and meet the design vision
- Optimize game performance for various platforms
- Identify and solve technical problems in a timely manner
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in game development or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Strong C++ skills
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Understanding of multiple gameplay technologies e.g. AI, Physics, Navigation, Scripting, UI, Rendering
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Good C# skills, and experience with scripting languages (LUA)
- Unity 3D experience
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Great added benefits such as private medical cover etc.
- Relocation assistance provided/Remote working offered
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2888.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.