Our client an exciting fast growing game studio working on their new titles. They are now looking for an Engineering Manager to join their talented team based around globe. This role is fully remote.
What you will be doing?
- Be a focal part in the development and growth of the engineering department
- Working on the technical aspects of product plans, roadmaps, software and time allocation, task management, scheduling…
- Understanding systems and tools requirements
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to find effective solutions to personal problems
- Manage the technical direction of the studio, working alongside other disciplines to ensure best practice
- Reporting to the Technical Director
- Leading by example a team of up to 10 direct reports and indirect reports from multiple projects
Who you are?
- At least one AAA console/PC title shipped from beginning to end in a project management
- 5+ years hands on development experience in games
- 3+ years leadership experience in the games industry
- Great knowledge of OO programming in C++, C#, Java, etc
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Fluent in industry-standard management tools such as JIRA or similar
- Strong leadership, management and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
Flexible hours with a competitive salary and great benefits such as private medical insurance. Remote working…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2541.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.