OPM’s client are a tight-knit AA indie team with tons of ambition, based in the vibrant seaside town of Brighton.
The successful candidate will play a key role in defining the game's audio vocabulary and help steer the creative direction.
- Experience in implementing sound into games using various game development tools, pipelines, and technology.
- Expertise with either Wwise or Fmod.
- Previous experience with DAW and sample editor.
- Experience with ambient sound design and dialogue.
- Good recording skills for SFX and Foley, in-studio and external environments.
- Good understanding of music theory.
- Record, mix, tweak recordings either taken from libraries, or from your own foley recordings.
- Be involved in the creation of the game generally, and help shape it.
- Help define the processes, pipelines, and direction that will enable the team to deliver a high-quality game.
- Implement all sounds/cues into the engine correctly.
- Proactively iterate and test sounds as part of a strong user-testing process.
- Be responsible for defining the game's overall sound direction and continuity across the game alongside other discipline leads and directors.
- 4 – Day working week / 32h
- Work from home or work from the office – It’s up to you!
- Private medical and dental healthcare.
- One hour a week paid exercise and wellness pass.
- 31 days’ paid holiday a year (including all bank holidays and your birthday).
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!