Our client is a well-established AAA F2P action-based studio passionate about creating rich worlds and amazing gameplay. They are now looking for a Lead UI Designer to help them with this goal by helping them produce high-quality features for their latest game.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the ambition of the UI team, to ensure that the creative vision is met with great success
- Create and maintain high-quality UI Designs and technical documentation
- Fix bugs and optimize game assets for required performance
- Suggest and create best practises to develop efficient workflows and pipelines
- Mentor, develop and provide feedback to other UI Designers
- Collaborate across multidisciplinary teams on planning, coordination, and execution of UI tasks
- Be up-to-date with relevant technologies, design trends and best practises
Who you are:
- 8+ years of UI Design experience in game development
- At least one shipped game title in a lead role
- Natural leadership skills, able to lead and mentor junior members of the team
- Great knowledge of UE4, specifically Unreal Motion Graphics (UMG)
- Excellent communication English written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who is comfortable driving the UI design vision and working hands on
- Strong design fundamentals (composition, typo, colours, etc)
- Competitive salary with a great work-life balance
- Relocation package offered
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Studio located in one of the most vibrant cities in the world
- Professional growth and trainings offered
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2463.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, and we are GDPR compliant.