Our client is seeking a highly skilled hands-on Lead UI/UX Designer to join their revolutionary mobile games studio, this role is offered remote or at their studios based in London, only if your based in the EU/UK.
What you will be doing:
- Report the VP of Product, you will lead and support your team working from design conception through to interface delivery of game features
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure UI/UX designs are of high quality and optimized for user experience
- Develop the look and feel of the UI in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Help make your designs come to life through Unity
- Develop wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to communicate and validate design concepts
- Maintain UI/UX documentation, libraries and encourage knowledge sharing
- Stay up to date with the latest emerging UI/UX industry trends and technologies
Who you are:
- 5+ years of UI/UX experience working in mobile games with Lead experience
- A solid and impressive portfolio of mobile games or apps showing creative, user-centred solutions with effective UI
- Experience leading, driving, staffing and developing a team of UI/UX designs/artists
- Good knowledge of UX design processes
- Strong understanding of mobile game design principles and best practices
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits e.g. medical, dental, optical insurance and cover
- Remote working offered
- Friendly and supportive work environment
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2795.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.