This well-known current and next gen games studio in the South East of England is looking for a C++ Senior or Lead Engine Programmer to work in their tech team. This role is offered to UK residents with full working rights. The role is onsite or remote based in the UK.
- Develop new game feature
- Work in a multidisciplinary team incl. production, technical art and programming
- Improve engine tech and optimise it
- Write and maintain bug free C++ code
- Be responsible for all related engine tools
- Research new technologies for best practice
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Game Development, Math, Physics or similar
- Professional Unreal experience
- 5+ years working in the games industry in a similar role with full production lifecycle experience
- Understanding of software architecture
- A solid grasp of either audio, animation, networking, graphics…
- PC, console or mobile games experience
Competitive salary, no crunch, great work life balance
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2370.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.