Our client is a very well-established video games studio looking for a QA Project Manager to help join their amazing team.
What will you be doing?
- Management of Senior QA staff e.g., QA Leads and QA Technicians
- Identify improvements and issues whether that be internal or external to the QA Manager
- Drive continuous improvement by preparing and identifying valuable metrics/KPI’s
- Communicate and understand staffing and resourcing requirements
- Assume full operational ownership of assigned clients
Who you are?
- 3-4+ years of experience in a Project Manager or QA relevant role
- Knowledge of agile, scrum, project management styles , risk assessment etc
- Exceptional English communication skills both written and verbal
- Great knowledge of MS Office
- Client and stakeholder management skills
A great work life balance with flexible hours and competitive salary. Alongside a great open and friendly work environment and amazing benefits package.
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2399.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.