We are working with one of the largest game studios in Europe. Their leading racing studio based in the Midlands, England is looking for a Senior DevOps Programmer to work on their live ops and dedicated racing platform as such you will be handling large amounts of data and player statistics. Your role is to ensure the studio utilizes the best approach to maintaining and optimising functions in live games.
What skills do you need?
- MongoDB and SQL
- Relevant software development and updates, testing, bug fixing and deployment
- Ensure fast deployment of new features and minimal lag time to enact user feedback
- Build and Release experience
- Understanding of CyberSecurity and issues to maintain safety protocols
- CI/CD tools and knowledge of pipeline
- Live Ops and live data experience
- Large scale system experience
- Project methodologies e.g. Agile, SCRUM…
- 5+ years minimum experience as Dev Ops Programmer
- Mentoring and training experience nice to have
- Games experience is beneficial but not required for this role
- Open Source tech and Cloud Services knowledge
- Passion for games
This position is open to candidates worldwide. The studio will consider remote, part remote in the UK and full time onsite for this role.
Excellent renumeration, relocation package, flexible hours, bonus, private healthcare…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2322.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.