This AAA Racing studio based in Cheshire is looking for a Technical Director to steer their team on a pillar franchise. This role would suit a lead programmer hoping to reach the next level or a seasoned TD wanting to work in this exciting genre. This role can be onsite or remote.
What skills do I need?
- Leading skills of large teams
- Mentoring, training and evaluating programmers
- Able to identify best method and tech
- Multidiscipline team experience
- Multiple titles under your belt as lead programmer with full development lifecycle experience
- Solid C++
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Game Development, Physics, Maths or related field
- 7+ years’ in the games industry in a similar role
- A people manager with great coding skills
We offer flexitime, bonus, relocation allowance, no crunch, competitive pay and much more.
To apply pls forward your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2309.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.