We are a worldwide Hypercasual games publisher with world renowned client list. Our strengths are collaborating with developers to ensure their game becomes the next big hit on Google Play and the App Store. We are looking for a Publishing Manager to work remotely with our worldwide clients as well as spotting the next big hit via business development. This role is offered fully remote to worldwide candidates.
What will you do?
- Find potential developers and studios
- Evaluate games
- Negotiate agreements with game developers and/or studios
- Maintain continuous contact with clients in order to receive feedback and improve KPIs
- Develop and maintain an excellent, trusting relationship with game developers/studios
- Work to deadlines and identify risks
- Make strategic and tactical decisions based on mobile game economy KPI’s
- Understand Hypercasual market space and use analytics to maintain and improve KPI’s
- Be a focal point for the studio with related departments (R&D, BI, Marketing, etc.) to ensure a symbiotic relationship
What skills do you need?
- Bus dev a bonus
- Understanding of mobile production pipeline
- Design experience and how to make prototypes
- Excellent English - both written and spoken
- Able to work remotely
Remote working, excellent renumeration package, working for a well-respected publisher…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2573.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.