We are working with a fully remote game studio based in the UK who is looking for a Senior C++ Graphics Programmer to join their team and working on their inhouse engine.
What will you be doing?
- Graphics techniques implementation
- Next gen platform support
- Graphics code profiling, performance and optimisation
- Implementing new rendering features to current platforms
- Rendering tasks planning and scheduling
- Training less experiences members of the team
Who you are
- 5+ years in the games industry
- 2+ years in a Senior Graphics Programming position
- Educated to degree level or higher in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or similar
- Excellent C/C++
- Shader writing
- Shader debugging skills
- Maintainable code
- Low level CPU and GPU skills
- Graphics APIs e.g. DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL, Metal...
This studio offers a creative remote environment, competitive pay, full corporate benefits and job satisfaction.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2402.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.