Our client is looking for a experienced developer to join their expanding team for their studio in Austria. This role is offered onsite or remote.
What will you do?
Developing new and maintaining and optimising existing titles
Assist internal teams and provide support to external partners
Find technical solutions for both Programming Heads and Producers
Calculate achievable timescales and communicate the requirements to the team
Who are you?
- 5+ years games industry experience
- Unreal engine 4
- 1+ title released for PC or console
- Technical prowess in gameplay systems, tools or GaaS and ability to communicate this to the team
- Expert in C++, console and PC programming languages
- Demonstrable team management and scheduling capabilities
We offer a permanent position in a leading European independent studio
Superb benefits package
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2151.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.
This role is offered to EU candidates only.