We are working with a fantastic game studio based in London who is looking for a talented Senior Designer to join their team and work on their hit action FPS and TPS titles for PC and console. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to apply their passion and knowledge for the action genre and develop their skills in a collaborative environment. This role is offered onsite with relocation to the UK.
What will you be doing?
- Designing game systems
- Proposing fun and innovative designs, following the game direction
- Creating documentation
- Feature implementation
- Complex balancing and integrating systems
- Offering areas for improvement based on data analysis
- Prototype development in Unity or Unreal
- Participating in tools and workflows
- Understanding the production pipelines
Who you are
- 5+ years as a Game Designer
- 1+ released AAA title under your belt including full development lifecycle on an Action title
- Experience with multiplayer games
- XML edition
- Microsoft Excel
- CryEngine a bonus
- Scripting knowledge a plus
- AlienBrain, Perforce, SVN
- Design documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Game Design or similar
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful game studio and work in a beautiful city in the South of France. This studio offers a great work-life balance, a competitive salary and a collaborative working environment.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2349.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.