Project: Action Shooter Games
Our client has grown from Indie Developer to AAA, with exciting new IP’s and projects with partners in development they are expanding their programming team.
The successful candidate will be working on a AAA project with a large team, or implementing exciting gameplay features, helping to balance what makes them fun, whilst maintaining a close eye on performance considerations as you make the game world come to life.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related experience
- Strong professional games industry experience, having worked on at least one title using Unreal Engine 4, ideally for consoles.
- Understanding of efficient networking in a multiplayer game
- Strong C++, software design, programming and debugging skills
- Strong grasp of 3D maths
- Implement new game features and modes
- Iterate on existing features and mechanics
- Solve problems encountered along the way
- Write extensible, stable, efficient code
- Strive for constant self-improvement
- Mentor junior members of the team and help others learn
- Be considerate with planning, documentation, and communication
- Understanding of a broad range of gameplay systems and architecture
- Experience programming multiplayer games in Unreal Engine 4
- Shipped a commercial multiplayer game
- Experience writing game code with tight performance constraints
- Understanding of game design.
- Able to contribute to all aspects of a game
- Relocation support
- Temporary Remote Start
- Private Medical & Dental Insurances
- Flexible Working Hours
- Profit Share Scheme
- Annual Holiday Increase
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!