We are working with a well-established multi-platform games studio who are looking for talented Senior/Lead Programmers to join their team and work on their latest projects. This role is offered remote or as a relocation if based in the UK, Ireland, or EU.
What you will be doing:
- As a Lead, lead a team of programmers in the development and implementation of game machines, systems and features
- Be responsible for writing clean, efficient and maintainable C++ code for game systems and mechanics
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure all game features are implemented according to design specifications
- Mentor and help junior members of the programming team
- Debug and optimize game code
- Stay-up-to-date with industry developments and new technologies
Who you are:
- For a Lead, 5+ years of experience as a Programmer in the games industry, 3+ years of experience for a Senior
- Strong C++ skills and proficiency
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- At least 1 title shipped in a Senior/Lead position
- Good understanding of gameplay technologies e.g., AI, Physics, Navigation, Scripting, UI, Rendering
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Good C# skills, and experience with scripting languages (LUA)
- Unity 3D experience
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Great added benefits such as private medical cover etc.
- Relocation assistance provided/Remote working offered
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2887.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.