We are working with a leading independent AI technologies company, who are looking for a experienced Senior Unity Programmer to help join their talented team. This role is offered fully remote if based in the UK or Ireland.
What you will be doing:
- Help to build, support, and improve the studio’s Unity plugin.
- Integrate new features.
- Mentor and support junior members of the programming team.
- Design and develop new features for the studio’s library.
- Troubleshoot and ensure top documentation standards.
- Work closely with customers to develop features to fit their needs and resolve their problems.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in game programming.
- Review code and provide technical input in design.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of industry experience in a Unity programming role or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience with writing Unity Plugins and Packages.
- C# interoperability with native code (P/Invoke, CppSharp, SWIG etc.).
- Strong C++ proficiency.
- Unreal Engine Experience is preferred
- Good maths skills, with vectors and trigonometry.
- Great English written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary with no crunch.
- Remote working option with flexible working hours.
- Great benefits package including private healthcare.
- Supportive and friendly work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2829.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.