OPMs Client is offering a very rare and unique opportunity to join their small Indie team. They can offer the flexibility to work remote and are looking for a proactive Gameplay Programmer to assist on their next cooperative action game, currently in development.
In their team, Gameplay Programmers are in charge of all the gameplay features they work on from the idea, through Game Design, to Implementation and code. The successful candidate would have great professional understanding of Gameplay Programming in the games industry using Unity.
- Design and Architect gameplay systems
- Implement gameplay features
- Create and instrument related UIs
- Break down and plan your tasks according to broad, collectively set objectives
- Take an interest and position on subjects beyond the current project (organisation, business
- strategy etc.)
- Professional experience in a game studio.
- Deep understanding as a GPP programmer on at least one released game.
- Able to develop the technical architecture of gameplay features.
- To add new features to the game engine.
- You are fluent in C#
- Knowledge in Unity 3D
- You have a sensitivity for the gamefeel of action games
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!