This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Sports IP
OPM’s latest client is one of the leading sports brands in the world on the lookout for a C++ Programmer join development as part of their team located out of the beautiful Madrid, Spain.
The successful candidate will utilise their expertise with C++ to develop game and infrastructure features for a top-selling franchise, alongside improving and maintaining current code.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable professional experience
- Expertise in C++ programming
- Experience in a Client/Server environment
- Experience with object-oriented design and implementation
- Proven understanding of good software engineering practices
- Knowledge of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimisation
- Good maths skills including trigonometry, calculus, and linear algebra
- Able to test, debug, and extend other developer’s code competently
- Excellent decision-making capabilities.
- Writes technical design specifications
- Creates and maintains game engine components
- Develops common code to extend existing proprietary shared libraries
- Profiling and optimising software components
- Uses existing code bases & libraries, including contributing to and/or writing Best Practices and SE Guidelines
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Basic understanding of SQL or MySQL
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Lua, and C#
- Experience using Flash, specifically in tandem with Actionscript
- Medical and life insurance
- Pension plan
- Meal vouchers
- Stocks programs
- Fitness reimbursement
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!