OPM is working with a well-known and established Games Development Studio who have an established framework for engaging candidates remotely. They have a rich and history of operating this distributed development structure successfully.
Keen to see new talent to joined their game teams they are looking for candidates with strong C++ skills and having seen at least 1 or 2 major PC/Consoles titles through the whole of the lifecycle from conception to release.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent C++ programming experience, familiar with development for console and mobile
- Demonstrated experience and understanding how multiple games systems are implemented
- Experience on at least two full development lifecycles
- Experience with object-oriented design, data-driven systems, and their implementation
- Great debugging skills
- Superb communication, time-management & organisational skills
- Professional approach and able to enjoy the autonomy of remote work while maintaining strong communication