OPM is working with a well-known and established Games Development Studio. They encourage the ‘Remote’ working model and are just about to release a highly anticipated title. Looking forward to their next exciting project, they are looking to recruit an experience candidate on the Tools side to make it happen.
They’re looking for an experienced, passionate and capable person to join the Tools team, to help bolster their existing suit of tools with new functionality, to create new tools for the new project’s unique requirements, and to help automate the build pipeline.
You will work with the Technical Director, department leads and programmers to help with tools design and programming, including debugging and maintenance of existing tools.
- Strong C#/C++ skills and extensive industry experience.
- Good debugging skills.
- Interest in automated build systems.
- Interest in Web programming and Scripting.
- Knowledge of game content creation pipelines and tools.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with HTML.
- Excellent communication, time-management & organisational skills.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!