This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM have joined forces with an emerging name in the Games Industry developing for the Hyper-Casual market based in London.
The studio is looking for an experienced Unity Programmer to work in a small but high performing team and will have the opportunity to grow skills while delivering great mobile games.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, implement and test features for games, tools and pipelines from the ground-up
- Support and contribute new ideas to game features
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Ability to deconstruct, analyse and adapt mobile games mechanics
- Share knowledge and help colleagues across the studio
- Create innovative Hyper casual games
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Professional experience working in Unity with a good understanding of most aspects of the engine, its APIs, tools, limitations, etc
- Excellent C# skills, with knowledge of data structures, design patterns and best practises.
- Passionate for creating clean, modular, extendable and reusable code
- Experience in the implementation of a wide range of common game systems
- Creative problem solver who is open-minded and not fixated on one solution
- Can-do attitude with the ability to research and learn new knowledge necessary to solve difficult problems
- High sense of quality and polish
- Experience of mobile game development on iOS and Android
- Experience with implementing UX/UI
- Experience with graphics, shaders and their optimisation on mobile platforms
- Experience with client-server communications or networking in general
- Experience with any build syst