This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Racing Games
OPM is working with a well-known and established Games Development Studio. They encourage the ‘Remote’ working model and are just about to release a highly anticipated title.
Looking forward to their next exciting project, they are looking for a Senior Programmer (Physics) to their team of professionals.
- Excellent C++ programming and software development experience in the games industry.
- Professional experience with advanced physics and vehicle dynamics techniques.
- Experience with existing physics packages including PhysX, Havok and Bullet (strong plus).
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience with advanced optimisation approaches
- Superb communication, time-management & organisational skills
- Support in the development and maintenance of vehicle dynamics and physics simulation framework.
- Collaborate with the game design team, department leads and other programmers to implement physics features.
- Contribute to technical design documents and knowledge base.
- Able to help with other game system coding when necessary.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!