Remote OR Onsite opportunity!
Based in the Netherlands, our client is a fantastic company that very much has its staff as its heart of the business. A truly people focused small company of professionals who love what they do.
This Studio are creating their own IP as well as Co-Develop and adaptations of other Games. Regarded as a leader in this field they are looking to expand their team as the company look to explore other exciting new development challenges and projects.
Are you a Senior Programmer with a broad set of skills and knowledge and to bring this to the team. You must be autonomous and take self-responsibility in your approach to work. Very much a hands on role and you will be tasked with working on multiple areas of a project at any one time.
- Offer, architect and maintain solutions for new technology supporting our own games and finest adaptations
- Extend and maintain our in-house cross-platform engine Silverware
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position or have shipped multiple titles
- Excellent programming skills in C++
- Experience with cross-platform development for Console and PC
- Experience with low level Engine programming
- Able to navigate large code bases
- Optimisation experience for consoles and PC
- Foster innovation; you are continuously looking to improve products and processes
- Be proactive, self-motivated and keep a positive team-oriented attitude
- Strong English communication and writing skills
Bonus if you have:
- Porting games
- Graphics programming
- Console Certification (TCR, XR, Lotcheck)
- Working on AAA titles
- Passion for creating great games