This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Simulation Games
With over a decade of experience, OPM’s client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs.
They are seeking an experienced and brilliant Data Manager with an autonomous and proactive attitude, to work on a high-profile IP.
- Great knowledge of version management software, particularly Perforce.
- Meticulous and methodical mindset.
- Comfortable with the direct communication between different members of the team.
- Happy working in a French and multicultural environment.
- Good understanding of at least one scripting language such as PowerShell or Python, is desired.
- Good understanding of an object-oriented language such as C#, C++, Java, etc, is desired.
- Create different versions of the game, ensuring their quality and stability. Be reactive and report problems in advance to ensure a production line without disruption.
- Take charge of solving the productivity problems of the production tools, alongside the Leads and QA.
- Develop tools or participate in their design.
- With regards to all the teams of the project, you ensure a role of tools support to the users and for their use of the versions such as, list of modifications, remote debugging, call stack, rules of reproduction, continuous integration etc.
- Update the documents and information materials of the tools and versions.
- Take part in a live content publishing process.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!