This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games Project
OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior 3D Artist who is ambitious, self-motivated, and creative
The successful candidate should have experience creating 3D characters and environments in a wide range of Art styles, but with a focus on Stylized Art.
- Extensive professional experience as a 3D artist in game development, working independently from concepts or reference to create content that captures the quality and aesthetics of Art Direction.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of current industry processes including, modelling, shaders, lighting, and composition.
- Have a strong knowledge of how to create realistic 3D assets that tell a visual story while being performant.
- Adept in 3D software such as Maya or ZBrush, as well as texturing tools like Photoshop, Substance Designer and Painter. You have a high capacity and desire to continually learn new tools.
- You have curiosity, love to solve problems, collaborate, and you love to see the big picture. Creating an amazing gaming experience is a team effort and you thrive when exploring ideas, working cross-discipline, and inspiring those around you.
- You have experience working through all aspects of the production life cycle, including prototyping, pre-production, production, beta, and release.
- Be involved in all Art related questions and topics and be the expert when it comes to 3D art
- You will both help to find and evaluate what tech and tools, or pipelines will be best for the game, produce art within many different areas, and help form the Art department.
- At the end of the prototype and while going into the next phase you will get the opportunity to focus on only 3D art or if you found a new area of interest, go into that.
- Create realistic 3D models and textures needed for the game such as props, organic objects, architecture, and gameplay assets.
- Work closely with Art Direction, Tech and Design to ensure that the assets we build are not only artistically inspiring but adhere to technical specifications and artistic direction.
- Work together with Art Direction to establish, break down, and reinforce the right quality standards for our content, and collaborate with the Design team to meet the needs of the world, missions, encounters, narrative, and other goals.
- Help develop a positive and engaging environment for the art and design team to thrive in our collaborative environment
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!