Project: AAA Games Studio
OPMs client is looking for a Senior 3D Artist to assist in helping build an asset art pipeline for an exciting new IP.
The successful candidate will be making a wide range of hard surface and organic models while collaborating with Outsource partners, Art direction, Tech-Art and Concept Art to ensure assets a visually impressive and are within the performance constraints.
- Strong skills in art software packages such as Maya, ZBrush, Substance and Photoshop
- Good understanding of art fundamentals and design (including understanding of composition and colour)
- Good communication skills and ability to receive and act upon feedback
- Hardworking and have a strong passion to learn and improve as an artist
- Good awareness of UE4 engine budgets and constraints
- Work with the Art Leads and fellow artists to create inspiring hard surface and organic style models while ensuring a consistent art style is maintained across the game
- Collaborate with Art Leads and other departments such as Art Direction, Concept Art and Tech Art to ensure a consistent art style is maintained across the game while maintaining game play and performance requirements
- Ability to collaborate with external Outsource partners to ensure quality is visually impressive and consistent
- Maintain quality, efficiency, and consistency across your work
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!