Project: Console and PC Games
OPMs client is looking for a Senior 3D Artist with a love for video games, to join them in working on
both famous and new IPs.
The successful candidate should have experience in adjacent fields: 2D art, concepting, particles and physics simulation, animation, rigging
- Experienced and talented 3D artist
- Advanced 3D modelling (Maya)
- Advanced digital Sculpting (Zbrush)
- Advanced texturing (Substance suite)
- A solid grasp of foundational art skills, composition, colour theory, human and creature anatomy, design theory, etc.
- Able to follow and adapt to stylistic guidelines set by the Lead Artist/Art Director, both stylized and realistic look
- Proven experience with game engine(s)
- Excellent English skills (oral and written), German optional
- Communicative and conscientious working skills
- Love for video games and digital art
- Motivation and creativity
- Proactive problem solver
- Strong experience in the videogames industry on shipped games
- Strong artistic and technical background.
- Develop high-quality 3D assets following the art direction and style established for the project
- High-poly to low-poly workflow for next-gen asset production
- Characters, environment, props, and vehicles – depending on the specific project and tasks
- Communicate effectively and proactively with other team members and with other departments
- Demonstrate a positive, adaptive attitude and effective time management skills
- Participate in art reviews and respond to critical feedback in a professional manner
- Foresee risks and adapt with flexibility to the contingencies of the production
- Document, plan and articulate the work
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!