Senior 3D Environment Artist PC and Console Game Studio Austria Ref 2522
Our client is situated in breathtakingly beautiful Vienna, voted as one of the “World’s Most Livable City” to live. The client is looking to appoint a highly talented Senior Environment Artist, a team player, who will create amazing assets and props.
- Liaise and work closely with the Artists, programmers and designers
- Create and model complex environments assets – foliage, props, terrain textures
- Export assets into the game engine
- Troubleshooting and follow through with feedback
- Create art material for pitches and prototypes.
- Optimise content and art workflows
- Knowledge share and support the team
- 3+ years in the games industry - pc and console games
- Excellent 3D skills - an Environment Artist, with an impressive portfolio showcasing your skills
- Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop and Substance Painter/ Designer, or other 3D software
- Hard surface modelling, digital sculpting and texture painting skills, also form, shape language, silhouette and you have a strong feeling for colors, light and shade.
An added bonus, if you have the following skills:
- Unreal 4
- PBR workflow
- Motion graphic software – After Effects and Premier
Please email your updated PDF or Word formatted CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2522.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.