Our client is seeking an experienced Senior AI Engineer to join their team for development on their new multi-platform, multiplayer shooter franchise.
You will be a specialist in AI within the development team of a new Multiplayer franchise. The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of gameplay development in Unreal Engine.
- Execute and take ownership of AI gameplay features of the project from start to finish: architecture, design, prototyping, implementation, testing, debugging, documentation, profiling, maintenance, and support.
- Expert understanding of gameplay development for a real-time multiplayer game, and all the implications that network synchronisation imposes.
- Contribute and adhere to agreed development methodology, uphold best coding practices, perform code reviews, and pay consideration to long-term quality and future code-sharing. We are in this for the long haul.
- Expert knowledge in AI gameplay development role at a reputable game studio.
- Experience working in Unreal Engines.
- Strong C++ understanding.
- Modern development practices: TDD, integration testing, automated testing.
- Experience developing and shipping games for modern platforms and full stack knowledge of online gameplay architecture.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that contribute to overall organizational performance and to a positive, creative work environment.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!