This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join a well-known independent game developer’s newest studio based in Montreal.
The successful candidate will have the ability to expand AI systems in UE4, as well as create new robust solutions. The individual will also work with artists and designers on the behaviours of a large variety of NPCs, bringing to life memorable enemies for their title.
- Expert skills with C++ and object-oriented programming
- A strong 3D maths background
- Extensive game development with ability to write solid, reliable and efficient code
- Experience in programming movement, navigation, and decision-making AI
- Creativity of a game designer
- Keen analytical mind
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Previously shipped a successful title
- Performance and optimisation skills
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or relevant discipline
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!