Job Title: Senior AI Programmer
Job Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are partnered with one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide. Their newest studio, based in London, one of the world’s most vibrant cities, is currently growing their team and have a unique opportunity for a talented Senior AI Programmer to join them and be a main part of the team build a varied and unique set of AI for an unannounced action MMO.
- Excellent proficiency with C++ and other scripting languages.
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine or other game engines.
- Experience on a published PC or console title.
- Willingness to contribute to a wide range of tasks.
- Experience in the design, implementation, and maintenance of AI code.
- Architecting the AI solution with the Technical Director.
- Creating and managing the AI code base to provide a solid platform to build the from.
- Working with the design and gameplay teams to bring compelling AI features to the game.
- Supporting other programmers in developing with the AI as needed.
- Managing the Agile backlog and velocity of delivery with production.
- Contribute to other parts of the game development as needed.
- Providing tools and working with QA to effectively handle testing of the AI.
- Writing automated tests to support longevity and support when the game goes live.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!