One Player Mission’s client is a well-recognised developer based in Guildford, Who are looking for a Senior AI Software Engineer to join their established team to work on a AAA arcade racing title, being built in Unreal 5 for Gen 5 consoles and PC.
The ideal candidate will lead collaboration with your colleagues in game design and gameplay engineering to provide support through the architecture, design, implementation, and optimization of the layer that connects their players, and drives the games.
- Design, and architect AI solutions with the team, and technical director
- Work closely with the Game Design and Vehicle design teams, reviewing requirements and feature specifications and providing AI-specific solutions and insights
- Deliver high quality, optimised, clean code
- Set standards by example
- Improve overall code quality, e.g. by code reviews
- Guide, coach, and mentor associate engineers
- Help improving processes, and pipelines
- Work on the overall career paths within Stellar Entertainment
- Have fun working on amazing projects
- 3+ years games industry with experience working on AAA games
- Experienced in developing advanced AI features and systems on at least one published title
- Solid debugging and optimisation skills in C++
- Proactive, with an open mind and ready to bring ideas to the group
- Unreal Engine experience
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!