Our client is a leading AAA action-based games studio in London, who are looking for a Senior Animation Programmer to join their talented team.
What you will be doing:
- As a team work to prototype, conceive and implement exciting gameplay features and sequences
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to create, implement and debug animations
- Ensure coding standards are followed with regular code reviews
- Improve the workflows of the animation team
- Build positive relationships within and outside of the Art team
- Iterate, test and review upon animation and tun them to the highest quality
- Collaborate with the Art Leads to drive for high and consistent quality across the project
Who you are:
- 3+ years in an Animation Programmer role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Art/Animation or relevant
- Strong understanding of 3D animation software packages e.g., Maya or Motion Builder
- Good understanding of character pipeline
- Knowledge and experience with game engines e.g., Unreal Engine
- Good understanding of mathematical skills
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with generous bonus scheme
- Great benefits package including private medical insurance
- Amazing additional perks e.g., car leasing and cycle to work schemes
- Friendly and supportive work environment with social events/parties
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2711.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.