This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Action/Open-World Console & PC Game
OPM’s client is a currently seeking a talented and experience Senior Animation Programmer to join their passionate team creating memorable open-world action games.
The successful candidate will be a core part of the game development process and work with a wide variety of team members across multiple departments.
- Professional experience working on AAA open-world games in a relevant position
- Professional experience working in C++ on some C++ based game engine
- Strong math skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience with Unreal Engine will be an advantage
- During the prototype phase, you will be involved in all code related topics and acting as the expert for Animation programming.
- You will help to find and evaluate what tech and tools will be best for the game, produce code within many different areas and help form the code department.
- As an Animation Programmer you will implement and support other animators to implement high quality character animation in the game, working closely with different content creators to realise high quality animations and locomotion in a AAA game.
- While going into the next phase of development, you will have the opportunity to focus on only Animation or go into another area of interest.
- Essentials like insurances, pensions etc.
- Small studio approach.
- Join a core team with members having a proven track-record of developing multi-million selling franchises.
- All games are developed on Unreal Engine.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!