This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: C++ / UE4
OPMs clients is seeking a Senior Animation Programmer to join a well-known independent game developer’s newest studio based in New York. Situated in the Financial District, the studio boasts amazing views across the city, The Brooklyn Bridge and East River.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking challenges related to animation systems and pipelines on an unannounced new project. This includes: the way characters dynamically look on-screen, input receptiveness, and maintaining, developing and improving their current tools and systems as well as optimising animations across multiple platforms.
- Extensive experience developing AAA games having shipped one title from start to finish
- Excellent C++ skills
- Understanding of software design patterns and the ability to design maintainable, extendable and well optimised code
- Strong general maths ability, specifically with linear algebra
- Expert understanding of implementing animation requirements as well as maintaining, designing and improving existing animation systems
- Fluent English
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Skills in using DCC tools like 3DSmax, Maya, Motion Builder
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!