This successful developer is based out of beautiful Barcelona, Spain and is committed to making games that bring people together! They are devoted to delivering the ultimate gaming experience through passion and commitment to the entire creation process.
As Senior Animator you will work closely with the Lead Animator to help define the animation style of the project throughout.
- Previous video games industry experience.
- A good eye for detail, meticulous and organised working habits.
- A true understanding of techniques and technologies relating to 3D character animation and rigging for video games.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine.
- Decisive and collaborative attitude towards unexpected challenges.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that
- Work alongside the Lead Animator to help define the animation style of the project.
- Coordinate with 3D artists and technical artists to help define the best pipelines for the animation department.
- Rig and animate in-game assets for the project, such as characters, props and environmental elements.
- Have input in key decisions that would affect the animation department.
- Work with the studio on brainstorming sessions to improve the project.
- Keep a cohesive animation style across the project.
- Full Time Remote Contract
- Working on cool original IP
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!