This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console and PC Games
This successful developer is based out of beautiful Barcelona, Spain and is committed to making games that bring people together! They are devoted to delivering the ultimate gaming experience through passion and commitment to the entire creation process.
- Significant video games industry experience
- Advanced understanding of techniques and technologies relating to 3d character animation and rigging for video games
- Familiarity with Unreal engine.
- Decisive and collaborative attitude towards unexpected challenges
- Ability to work in and explore a variety of different animation styles
- Proactive and autonomous, with the ability to work in a small, tightly-knit team.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills that contribute to overall organizational performance and to a positive, creative work environment
- Good English language skills
- Collaborate with the art director to define the animation style of the project
- Work closely with 3d artists and technical artists to define the best pipeline for the animation department
- Rigging and animating in-game assets such as characters, props and environment elements
- Taking part, and having input on key decisions that would affect your department
- Animate marketing materials
- Take part in and contribute to open brainstorming sessions to improve the project
- Maintain a cohesive animation style across the project
- Passionate about games
- 2D animation background
- Passion for gaming, cartoons and slapstick animation
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!